CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome Friends!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Two posts in one day?


I want to be sure to thank my dear friends Papa Charles and Mrs. Linda for coming to the rescue today. I realized that taking care of Zoey and keeping Anders away from her germs was going to be too much for me to handle today. They just came in an instant and kept him all day so I could tend to her. She basked in my attention and he came home just happy as a clam, or a 2 year old boy on a tractor maybe. It's great to know we have friends who will drop what they are doing and come when I need them. We love you guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alisa,
Isn't that the cutest picture! You are right about Papa Charles and Mrs. Linda, they are the best. I love them so much. Anders looks like he is having a ball. Which I know Papa Charles and Mrs. Linda spoiled him rotten. (they do my kids when they have been over there) It is good to know to have wonderful friends that will drop whatever to help you out.(I have some of them too) Anyway hope all is well and Thank you for being there for me. I thank God everyday for wonderful friends he has given me. You are the best.
Love ya,
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Often the greatest gifts are simple - like time. Zoey got time alone with and from mommy. Mommy got time alone with Zoey from Grandpa Charles and Mrs. Linda. How do you spell love?! Happy Birthday Zoey! Happy Unbirthday Alisa!
God is Great! Aunt Sue

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to tell you that all of your children have been a blessing in the nursery down through the years. They are well-adjusted children who never caused problems. I don't even remember them crying in there. When there are babies like that in there, it is a joy to work in the nursery. Thanks for whatever you did to make them that way!
Love,
Kathy