CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome Friends!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Life on the couch!

I know you can't believe it, but I really am taking it easy. The little man had school today and I just came home and stayed on the couch the whole time. He fell asleep in the car on the way home, so I put him to bed and jumped back on the couch. It feels good to get out of the house, but I don't have the energy to go anywhere or do anything.

Dad is having more fluid drawn from his lung today. I'm sure that's not much fun. Mom says he still has no energy and they are looking for him a hospital bed to put in the study downstairs. It is too hard for him to go upstairs to bed and it will be nice to have the adjustable bed. His radiation treatments are going fine-5 down, 10 to go. Please pray for both of them and my brother too. I absolutely believe God can heal him, or at least make it possible for him to live a good while longer. I pray that He will and in the meantime, reassure our hearts that He is able. I try not to think about what the future holds, instead I'm focusing on the joy of each new day. Thank you for praying for us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to say I love you...you inspire me...and I am so glad God brought you into my life!!!!

Anonymous said...

ALISA
IT SOUNDS WONDERFUL TO BE ABLE TO LAY AROUND ON THE COUCH, BUT I WOULD HATE TO GO THROUGH WHAT YOU,VE BEEN THROUGH TO BE ABLE TO.
WE ARE STILL PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR DAD. I KNOW GOD IS ABLE TO HEAL HIM. WE JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE AND TRUST THAT HE WILL. (WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE).
LOVE YA
PAT