Tonight we were treated by some of my girlfriends with a steak dinner, complete with a salad, potato and garlic bread. The kids were wisked away to McDonalds and the knight and I thoroughly enjoyed our quiet and delicious dinner together. Then I spent the rest of the evening checking out my new pink phone he gave me for Valentine's Day. (you can text me again) Thanks girls for the romantic evening. Thanks Hon for the new phone. I think my new ring tone will be "I will Survive"
I really feel pretty good. I went back to sleep again this morning after the girls were at school while my MIL took the little man outside to play. That is one thing I am not ready to do-chase him around outside!!!! But I am definitely getting stronger each day. Marylena came by with Dunkin Donuts-(yumm-O) and Amy and Carl came over with the twins. They are little miracles and sooo cute! It has been a really great day!
My dad did okay with his treatments and thanks to Ensure he has gained some weight. I hope the radiation shrinks the tumor quickly and he can breathe better!
Maybe this year on Valentines day you should write a letter to someone you love, or call someone you care about but lost touch with. Above all, remember the One who loves you the most and gave his life for you-JESUS!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment