
The day has finally come. My wonderful mother-in-law just left and just as she as pulling away the dryer buzzed. I could have cursed at the irony of it. Kind of like "buzzzzzz" you're no longer a queen, get busy! She cleaned my house from top to bottom yesterday as I again laid on the couch- I really was tired and sore from the physical therapy the day before. She did so many loads of laundry and did the dishes and made the kids clean their rooms and then "whoosh!" she's out of here. She even made us a batch of her famous chocolate cookies today before she left. I hope that I can be a mother-in-law like her someday. She is so easy to get along with, doesn't overstate her opinions, jumps in and does whatever needs to be done and spoils the kids endlessly. I know some of you have mother-in-laws you get along with, but I also know some who are pretty tough to deal with. I hope I can remember all the things I love about my MIL so that one day I will be the blessing she has been to us during a very difficult time. Thanks NANA- you really are the best!!!!
2 comments:
That is such a nice thing to honor your mother-in-law in the picture and the blog I know she has been such a blessing to you all and I have really enjoyed her and she really gave me a lot of mother day idea for my craft booth when we went to hobby lobby she loves that store. But if you need us give us a call.It is just such a blessing you are getting stronger but don't ove do call in your house cleaners love in Christ FMJ
Alisa
I guess everything is getting back to normal. Try not to overdo it. If you need help just call.
I'm sure your kids and you are really going to miss Nana. (Oh yes, it is great to have a good MIL) they really are hard to find.
Love ya
Pat
(Mr. Caddell is in the hospital)
Post a Comment