This couch is boring.
You know how you like to read my blog? Well, I like to read your comments. As a matter of fact, I go back and reread them when I am down and it helps so much. Just say Hi and I'll think of you and smile.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
You are sooooooooo pitiful I can tell you are getting stronger you are getting bored. You are wanting to be in that choir singing and praising the Lord. We miss that smiling face up there. But I hate to rain on your party but you still got a way to go before your body is heal on the inside so just try enjoying the couch a little longer spring will be here soon, I think you are missing the MIL. LOVE FMJ
Good morning! I love you very much, and I am so thankful God is taking such good care of you and your family. Thank you to all of your wonderful friends and especially to your MIL for taking care of you and your family. I wish I was closer so I could make you laugh like when we were kids. I think of you every day and send prayers and good thoughts your way. I know the couch can be boring, but you need to get all the rest you can now so you can be 100%. Before you know it, you'll be up and doing laundry again. Fun!! :)
Alisa,
I am so glad you are feeling better. I think of you often and can't wait to see you singing in the choir.
Did Anders give you the hug I sent Wednesday night? I hugged him and asked him to take it home to you. He is such a sweet boy and a blessing to have in class on Wednesday night.
I hope you have a great day. I love you and am praying for you!
Hey Alisa! I know you have to be bored out of your mind. If you need company next week give me a call and I'll come over and help you with whatever you need and we can just shoot the breeze and let the boys play.
I still keep you in my constant thoughts and prayers. I've put you on my prayer request at church so much that the preacher finally called me to ask about you and we prayed for you on the phone.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I hope you got the link to the photograph I made just for you and posted on Flickr.
Much love and hugs!
If I don't talk to you or see you....please remember me in prayer. My surgery is scheduled on Thursday the 26th at 1:00.
Angela Stansell
WELL I HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL TODAY. THE SUN IS SHINEING AND IT WILL MAKE YOUR GRASS GROW AFTER WE HAD A LITTLE RAIN I HEARD YOU MIGHT STILL BE ENTERTAINING THE THOUGHT OF CUTTING THE THE GRASS TOPLESS. ( JUST KIDDING) THE FAMILY ASKED ABOUT YOU WHEN I GOT HOME YESTERDAY SO I GOT TO GIVE THEM A GOOD REPORT. WE ARE ALL STILL PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. DO YOU HAVE TO DO ANY TREATMENTS? I AM GLAD YOU BROUGHT IT TO OUR ATTENTION THAT YOU NEED TO READ FROM US JUST LIK WE NEED TO READ YOUR STUFF EVERYDAY. THAT IS THE FIRST THING I DO WHEN I GET A MIN. IT HELPS ME TO REMEBER TO PRAY EVERYDAY.
I SAW PICTURES OF BABY GRACE SUNDAY SHE IS REAL CUTE.
WELL BETTER GO FOR NOW LOTS OF LOVE AND HEAL FAST WISHES COMMING YOUR WAY. LOVE YA MRS CLEAN
Just wanted to let you know what a joy and inspiration your blog has been. I look forward to reading every day. You're still in my prayers and am so thankful that you are doing so well. When you get better maybe we can go shop for shoes. Love ya and miss ya in the choir.
From the "Queen of Shoes" (can you guess who?)
Alisa,
Hi, this is Lisa, Sandy's sister. I just wanted to let you know that you and your family are still in my prayers. I thoroughly enjoy reading your blogs. I know that thru your writings you have been an inspiration to me. Take care of yourself.
Lisa
Alisa
I'm sorry you are bored out of your mind, but maybe that's a good sign. Maybe we can get together next week.
Love ya
Pat
Although my messages are never as short as simply saying "Hi" I would like to start that way. Sorry that I couldn't help you out today. I just didn't figure you or any of your kids needed a chance to get sick even though I have had no fever and have been feeling much better the past two days. I was just informed that we are bringing you food tomorrow night. I don't know what it is yet but whatever it is, I hope you enjoy. I miss you so much and can't wait to see you. I hope you have had a great day and that eveyone is doing well. Tell Allison, Zoey, and Anders that I said "Hello" to them also. I love you bunches and hopefully the next time you need my help with something I will be in a better condition to do so. God Bless!
Love in Christ,
Ashley
I spoke with your MIL and she is doing well. She went back to work & listened to the complaints at the hospital & missed the laundry, cleaning, & especially grandchildren! God is good! He reminds us that the grass is not necessarily greener on the other side. (What a sense of humor God has!) As far as laundry & cleaning - don't fret. It can always be done tomorrow. Take time to heal. Enjoy any "quiet time" you get to be alone with God. Take one day at a time. Love, Aunt Sue
Hey Sunshine,
We haven't fell of the face of the earth, bet you thought wee have.
I have to agree with you about the MILs mine has been with us since WED afternoon when she got out of the hospital. I am going to keep her for a couple of weeks to make sure she is better (until after her dr appt on March 6th), but I wouldn't have it any other way she has been a Blessing.
I am a horrible friend I haven't been to see you since you have been home. I am going to come and see you hopefully this coming week, if you feel up to it. Maybe we can eat some chocolate together or something LOL. It is good for every need. :-)
Pam(msil) and I are having a Thirty One pocketbook party next Sat at my house at 2:00 if you feel up to coming I would love to have you, if you feel up to it.
I love to get on your blog and read what you have written. I go back and reread them as well, it makes me realize over and over how awesome GOD is. And What a wonderful testimony you are.
You keep resting and holding the couch down, to get your strength back and everything else can wait. Can't wait to see you.
Lots of Love
The Stephens
Post a Comment