CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome Friends!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pray for my dad

My dad is in the hospital tonight with pneumonia. He's had a terrible cough for the longest time and they kept putting him on antibiotics and running tests and he just kept getting worse. Mom finally MADE him go to the ER today and they admitted him with pneumonia. Please pray for a speedy recovery for him. He's always been the "wind beneath my wings" and I love him dearly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi so sorry to hear about you dad but maybe now he will get better.Still praying for you and your family daily. I talk to our old friend Dana last night so one more praying for you. love FMJ

Anonymous said...

I HOPE YOUR DAD IS DOING OKAY OF COURSE WE WILL PRAY.
I AM STILL WAITING ON MY LIST YOU WOULD HATE FOR ME TO COME AND NOT HAVE A LIST. I MIGHT GO CRAZY. LOVE YOU LOTS. AGAIN THANKS FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR MY CHILD AND ME. YOU HAVE OPENED MY EYES TO ALOT. GOD PUT YOU IN ALL OUR LIVES FOR A REASON. SENDING YOU HUGS BUT GOD'S ARMS ARE AROUND YOU VERY TIGHT. LOVE YA MRS. CLEAN

5 Boys And Me said...

I am praying for your Dad and for you too as I know you are worried sick about him. I hope he has improved since this post and is feeling better.