CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome Friends!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Pajamas....check!

You know how you get your mind set on something and can't let it rest until it's complete? So I decided a few days ago that my pajamas were not up to par and that I had to have new ones ASAP. So today I took my "Belkie bucks" and checked "get new pajamas" off my list. No surgery date yet, mind you, but I got me some new pajamas.

Thanks to everyone for your care and concern. I appreciate all your offers to help and especially your prayers. I am sorry this was email news to most of you, but it was very hard to decide how to get the word out.

I haven't said anything to the kids yet. They knew I was going to have surgery before this so I just told them the date has been changed. Ashley is coming to stay with them Monday while we go to the doctor. I may need to take you all up on the offers for help with the kids one of these days, so put away your breakables!

We were busy today trying out the new Christmas presents that required adult supervision. We made muffins-thanks MiMi, it was great fun- and played Trouble, Twister and Old Maid. And boy that Twister made me feel like an old maid too.

It was a good day! I can tell you are praying for me.

2 comments:

5 Boys And Me said...

I bet they are cute pajamas too! I just sent you an email offline - was off with the outlaws all day...I am saying extra prayers tonight and thinking of what I can possibly do to help make this better. Prayers and positive thoughts for Monday.

Mom Can I? said...

I am also a friend of Marty's (and a fellow blogger). She shared your blogsite with me. I will pray for you and your family. Continue to be strong.