CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome Friends!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Caution! I have to skip a meal!

I had plans for tomorrow. The plan has been changed from toes to hose. From
"-icure" to "-oscopy". Can't write now- I gotta GO!!!!!!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Uh-oh! Are you taking something to clean you out? Bless your heart!

Thinking of you and praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Alisa, bless your dear heart. After all you are going through, you still have a wonderful sense of humor. I couldn't help but laugh when I read that you "had to go"! You are such a blessing. Ronnie said Sunday that he loves to watch you sing in the choir and he wished we all looked like that while we were singing. We are praying for you and your family.
Love,
Kathy

Anonymous said...

I HOPE ALL WENT WELL. WAS THIS JUST FOR FUN OR WHAT. THIS IS ONE JOB MRS. CLEAN WOULD NOT WON'T TO DO. ALL JOKING ASIDE HOPE YOU GOT GOOD RESULTS. I AM STILL WAITING ON MY LIST. LOVE YOU LOTS MRS. CLEAN

Janelle said...

Alisa...I don't think we have ever met..but my husband is the Pastor of Cannon Mountian Bapt. church. We support Greg and Tina Chapman. She has told me about you and your family and I just wanted you to know that my husband and I along with our church family is praying for you. I have enjoyed reading your blogs. They have been a blessing!