Wow! I am just so overwhelmed today by all the wonderful friends I have. Thank you for your emails and phone calls and prayers and offers to help. I had an idea that just maybe some of you were sorta kind of a little bit good, but now I'm really finding out that maybe you are ALL just down right fantastic!!!! I'm thinking about bustin out in song right about now.
We had to take Anders to the doctor right after church today because he was crying with an ear ache. He felt so bad, but perked up after the prednisone and Motrin. We are all thinkin that pacifier would be nice right about now.
I see Dr. Young tomorrow at 2:00. Pete is going with me and we have a list of questions written out. I will write it about it here tomorrow when the kids are in bed, but again, do not hesitate to call me. This blog is about getting out the info. not keeping you away.
Hey, have you thought about this? "When thou passest through the waters, I WILL be with thee; and through the rivers, they will not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I am the Lord thy God..." Isaiah 43:2
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Alisa,
I just found out today about your cancer. I am going to call you. You know I love you and I am praying for you with all of my heart. I am trying to learn not to stress about the little things and just let God take over. It is hard for me to do this but after hearing about your recurrence I realize the little things are just that-little things. I know that it is harder now with little ones. If you need anything at all-even babysitting ( i can't believe I said that)you just let me know and I'll drop whatever I am doing. It is not like I do that much anyway!!! I will try and make time for you in my exciting life-cleaning out the catlitter, picking up dog you know what!
Love
Riley
I don't know if you remember me or not. Alice Hendon, Frankie and Harvey Dean's daughter. Your mom forwarded your blog to me and I will be following your progress here. You are in our prayers. I love your mom and dad and know they are concerned greatly for you. Blessings! Just know that you will be lifted up before the Lord daily here. Alice
If you want something to break up the monotony - visit my blog - The Shadow of the Cross - anytime.
I like that verse..and your other one Joshua 1:9 helped me thru too many trials to countthey cover about anything that may come your way but my life verse is
Proverbs 3:5-6
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. Acknowledge HIM in all thy ways and HE SHALL direct thy paths".
You guys will have lots of decisions to make...don't be overwhelmed...Trust Him and ask Him to help you make the right decisions...since your a little like me tell Him that you want the doors open wide if you need to go that way
OR slammed shut if it's the wrong way to go!!! He likes us to ask...and He adores you! Just like we do!!!! Praying this will soon be behind you.
Love,
Larry and Pam
Post a Comment