This is us enjoying the famous Fern family birthday/any occasion/just because Nana is coming for a visit cake! That's me in the purple pajamas.
My tests went well today and I thank you for your prayers. I fell into the bed when I got in with a splitting headache and an upset stomach. Thankfully my wonderful mother-in-law came to celebrate my birthday and to take care of things for me today. I am feeling better now and am enjoying the music to Mama Mia! as I write this.
Now the waiting is the hardest part. I have no idea what these tests are going to show. I have no idea what my future holds. The only thing I know for sure is that God loves me and He is in control. I know He created me, He knows how much I can handle, He knows the big picture. All I can do is trust in Him. I am so comforted by reading the Psalms. Today I read this while waiting at the hospital:
But though O Lord, art a shield for me:
my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. Ps. 3:3
Thank you Lord for lifting up my head, for my thoughtful mother-in-law, kind hospital workers and soft toilet paper.
3 comments:
1 nuclear injection and 2 bottles of vanilla contrast, not much of a menu huh! yuk! Praise God for being in control. Praise Him for being the lifter up of our head. Praise Him for just being God. I'm sorry you had to go through all those test today. I pray that everything will be ok.If you need anything call. Have a great tomorrow.
love ya,
bullfrog
ALISA GLAD THE TEST ARE OVER AND THAT YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY. I KNOW YOU HAVE SURGERY COMMING UP SO LETS SEE WHAT MRS. CLEAN CAN DO FOR YOU BEFORE YOU ARE TO SORE TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO. I REALLY WANT TO DO SOMETHING TO FEEL NEEDED AND A PART OF YOUR FAMILY'S LIVES . SO COME UP WITH A LIST AND I WILL GET BUSY. PUT ANYTHING ON IT AND I MEAN IT THIS IS NOT JUST NICE WORDS. I WILL TAKE ACTION WHEN YOU GIVE ME THE GO AHEAD. LOVE YA MRS. CLEAN. CF
It's a small world! You and I share a wonderful friend in Anita! She used to talk about Fern all the time. I have been so blessed reading about you and your family. Your faith is remarkable and your girls are precious! Sweet Allison was so excited telling us you were coming home today. I am praying for you all and will help any way I can.
Post a Comment