CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome Friends!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ectomy day

My surgery date has been set for February 3rd.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl! you are unbelievable-i just finished reading your blog and now i have a headache from crying. for the most part you told me your story while walking one beautiful sunny morning, but to read it was somthing else. you are blessed in every sence of the word. and i am so glad i called you up that beautiful september morning of 2007 and asked if you wanted to be my new best "fat" walking freind. i can say for the very 1st time in my life that i have someone i can call a "true friend" and i hope you feel the same. you and i have shared some deep dark secrects that only you and i and maybe our husbands will ever know. please call on me day or knight for any reason i only live a few doors down. i will be on a look-out for a wheelchair! HAHAHA. I LOVE YOU AND WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!
love marylena (sorry if i missed spelled some words-my spelling is baaaaad)

Anonymous said...

Alisa,

You are amazing. I love you and I will be praying for you and your family. Our God is an awesome God.

Please tell Allison I have some Chocolate candy for her.

Love ya girlfriend,
Patsy