CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome Friends!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A note from the Knight

Due to technical difficulties sadly beyond are control, this blog has not been updated. Rest assured all is well. Thank you for your care and concern.

The Knight in shining armor.

2 comments:

Connie Briley said...

1/21--Hi Alisa, Hope everything is okay today. I have had you on my mind so much. When you were on my mind, you were in my prayers. I am there for you. Just say the word. I work 2nd shift, so keep that in mind when you think of anything that I can do. You and your family are so beautiful. I love you all. Connie Briley--8645255405

Pam Cison said...

Hey Lady,
I have my cakes pans waiting on you to tell what kind of cake you want. If you gonna get on it should be something you like so let me know. Thinking of you. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
Pam Cison