CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome Friends!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Friday, January 16, 2009

I told you so....

I told you there was something in all of this for you too, didn't I? When was the last time you prayed for someone as much as you have prayed for me this past week? I know, me too. I was just cruising along with my life, thinking I was pretty close to the Lord, and then I got whopped upside the head with a cancer diagnosis. Everything has changed in just a few short weeks. I am sorry to have caused so much worry for my family and friends, but I am so thankful that we have all moved closer to the Lord as a result. I feel like my walk is closer, my faith has been increased, and my whole outlook has been changed. I am glad to hear many of you say that by me going through this, you have been changed, too.

My computer is acting up, so I have been having to script what I want to say to you in my head. The last few days I have been walking around, going about my daily chores, just thanking the Lord. HE IS GOOD, but you know what? He still would have been good even if the results had been bad. He has been so good to me, if having a much bigger cancer battle to fight had been in his plan, then he would have made a way for me to handle it. I have no faith in my own ability to handle life's problems. NONE. I think I would have absolutely gone over the edge the past few days if I didn't know beyond a shadow of a doubt that God is in control.

What's next for us? I don't know. I'm still just collecting new pajamas, looking forward to the casseroles and falling more in love with my Lord everyday.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to have your blogspot address. I have wanted to tell you for a while now that God had laid you on my heart long before I knew of your situation. I have been praying for you not knowing what, but God knew and that is all that matters. I am thrilled at the wonderful news and pray everthing goes smooth in the surgery. I'm right around the corner so please call if you need ANYTHNING. I mean it. Love ya and your family...Ms. Cynde