I heard from an inside source just awhile ago that from all my tests from yesterday there is no evidence of cancer anywhere else!!!!
PRAISE THE LORD I am so relieved and I know you all are too!!
No time to write now, but I wanted to share this fantastic news with all of you ASAP!!!
Love you all!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
I am so glad to hear the great news. I am so thankful we serve an Almighty Lord. You are in my prayers.
Love,
Melissa A.
What awesome news! Praise the Lord. He is so good!
Yea!!!!!!You have probably been one of the most prayed about people in the last several days and God is listening. I know this news must feel wonderful.
Renee
FMJ PRAISE GOD, HE IS SO GOOD!! LOVE YOU
You just made me cry at work - happy tears - SO, SO HAPPY tears!!!!!! The prayers are working and will continue to lift you up through this process. As soon as I get my schedule for work through the month I am coming to take you to lunch and celebrate your birthday late. I love you!!
We are giving Him the praise!
A lot of prayers have been answered today. What wonderful news! Thank you for letting us all know right away...we are so relieved and happy for you!
Claudia
Praise the Lord!!! God is sooo good. He will never leave us or forsake us and you are evidence of that. I am so happy for you. The girls at EMS wants to see you and take you out for dinner and give you a BIG HUG!!!! Hope to hear from you soon.
Love ya girl,
Patsy C
GOD IS SO GOOD. I PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME FOR THIS AWESOME NEWS. We will continue to keep you and the family in our prayers. Thank the Lord for the angel of inside source!!
Much Love
Nik
I just got the link for you blog and I'm so happy for your good news!
Love in Him, Arlene
Praise the Lord! What a might God we serve.
That is BEYOND fantastic, Alisa! God is GREAT!! I am so happy and relieved, as I know you are. Prayers and hugs! :0)
Angela
We are praising the Lord with you about this great news!
There is surely power in prayer.
Love,
Paula
God is so goood.
God is so good.
God is so good.
He's so good to me.
He answers prayer
He answers prayer
He answers prayer
He's so good to me.
Priase God. He is in control.
Love ya,
Pat
DEAR ALISA
IT WAS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU LAUGH AND SMILE LAST NIGHT. I AM SO GLAD GOD ALLOWED THE REPORTS TO TURN OUT SO GOOD FOR YOU. WE WILL NOT STOP PRAYING FOR YOU. THIS COULD BE WHAT GOD WANTED TO HAPPEN FOR US ALL TO GET CLOSER TO HIM. I TOLD JOHN ABOUT THE TATTOO REMIND ME TO TELL YOU THE STORY. LOVE YA CF
Post a Comment