(Zoey, Gracey, Anders, Kyndal, Allison, Sydney)
Pictures for the church directory turned out AWFUL Saturday. That's the reason I yelled at my children from 8:45 until 11:30 and the stinkin' pictures turned out like this family.
Anders birthday party was great! He was so excited and I'm so glad so many of his friends were able to come. But the highlight was most definitely seeing Zoey get baptized tonight. Praise the Lord!
2 comments:
Yes, the highlight of the weekend had to be watching all those beautiful children (who I have had the honor to teach) being baptized. It could not have been a better day. I'm so thankful that God is still SAVING SOULS.
Love ya,
Pat
I tried to register us for Bible Study today, but they are suppose to call me back.
Sounds like a great weekend - even with the screaming! haha!
Wonderful news about Zoey! Olivia was baptized this past March - what a blessing!!!
Post a Comment