Remember Wednesday's verse?
Psalm 55:22-Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
Good news friends! It's true! It's true!
I looked up the word sustain in the dictionary.
Sustain-v. 1: to provide with nourishment.
2: to keep going: prolong.
3: to hold up, prop.
I whined to you, my friends, and I hope that's okay. That is what friends do, right? Please don't hold that against me. You couldn't do anything for me except pray for me and many of you did I am sure of it. But I cried out to the Lord and He COULD do something about my troubles and He did! I have felt so much better the last few days. He supplied nourishment for me by allowing me to sleep wonderfully for the last 3 nights. I was at my wit's end. I was so tired this week and He kept me going. I just wanted to quit and He held me up.
As I have been thinking about this verse in my mind lately I thought it said "he shall NOT suffer the righteous to be moved." Just as I was typing it here I realized to my delight that it says "NEVER". Isn't that great? It is to me.
Lord, thank you for nourishing me with sleep, for keeping me going, for holding me up. Thank you for good friends who pray for me when times are tough. AMEN
1 comments:
I am so glad you are feeling better!
Post a Comment