Hi Friends,
My family is going out of town next week and I have to go to be boarded at the vet. Unless of course anyone out there would like to take me in for the week and make a little extra money. I must warn you though, I am big. Really big. But I am friendly, very well behaved and fully house trained, and I do not shed. I sleep in a crate and like to lie on the the AC vent most of the day.
You can email my parents if you are willing to take me in. Thanks for your kind consideration.
Sincerely, Woody
PS- I've been to the groomer and I smell great!
2 comments:
Oh...how sweet!!
I really like your new page layout!!! You go girl, see... it wasn't bad! You didn't even have to try it out on someone else's page first. :)
love you,
Shannon
Wish we could help....Brad is allergic. I'm sure someone will take you in, Woody. You are so adorable!!! How can anyone resist you?????
Post a Comment