Yesterday was such a successful and productive day. Today- nostsomuch. I think I need some hormones. Yep. I think that must be it. But you know I found out that my cancer is estrogen receptor positive which means that estrogen did not cause it, but it fueled it. At least that's the way my right brain processed that information. So that means I can't take any estrogen now after my hysterectomy. WELL, I think I need some. Badly. And I don't know what I'm going to do about it.
My first problem is that I cannot sleep. I am tired as all get out, but I just lie in bed wide awake. Sometimes I even take an Advil PM and still-nothing. Isn't that the most miserable thing ever? I stopped taking this one vitamin that I thought could have been causing it AND I cut out caffeine in the evening and still, I have sleepless nights. And sleep deprivation=Not-so-nice Mommy.
The second issue- headaches. I have never been a headachey-type person, but lately I have had the kind that even Aleve won't help. Headaches=Not-so-nice Mommy.
The third thing is- Not-so-nice Mommy. Don't talk to me, look at me, ask me anything, or breathe.
So Not-so-nice Mommy was trying to take a nap on the couch today because her head was ready to split wide open. I secured the fort and laid down just to rest really because it wouldn't be safe to nap with a two-year-old free in the house. The Little Man took this opportunity to jump off the couch forty-seven million times and shout "HI-YAH". (Read with your karate voice.)
So I'm making an appointment with every doctor I've ever seen and I'm going to get to the bottom of this ASAP. My luck somebody's gonna say Not-so-nice Mommy needs another colonoscopy.......
Psalm 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aleve never does anything for my headaches - the only thing that works is to take 3 - yes 3 - Advil every 4 hours and it takes at least 2, usually 3 doses to work....nothing's worse than a horrible headache, being tired and I'm so sorry you're goign through this!
ALISA TRY TYLENOL PM THEY SAY IT WORKS BETTER. I AM SO SORRY YOU ARE SO VERY TIRED IS THERE SOMETHING I CAN DO FOR YOU WATCH THE KIDS OR CLEAN YOUR HOUSE OR DO YOUR WASHING. PLEASE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK (AND I REPEAT THAT IS WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR)IN A LOUD VOICE. CAN YOU HEAR ME. LOVE YOU LOTS HAVE A BETTER DAY. MRS CLEAN
Post a Comment