CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome Friends!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Momentary happiness

Contrary to what I was accused of today, I was not basking in tranquility somewhere with cucumbers over my eyes. I had a goal and I accomplished it. I am happy. Perhaps you are wondering what it is that would make Fern so happy. You probably think I'd be happy with a new car or some fancy piece of jewelry. A carribean cruise? Well, this is what makes me jump for joy. This sight is what makes me so happy I could cry.









































Wait for it....






























That's right. An EMPTY laundry hamper. Ain't nuttin in there but a forlorn sock, a forgotten cami, and eleven cents. Oh happy day! I know. It's sad. A cruise could me make me happy too, though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the girls had a great day at school. Come to my house! I would love to have an empty clothes hamper.
Love,
Pat

Karen said...

OH MY GOSH!!! You and Brad must be twins separated at birth!! He LOVES to have all the laundry done! Nothing thrills him more than an empty hamper! I gave up on that dream. I would go crazy trying to keep that thing empty!!!
Too funny!!

How long did that empty hamper last? :-)