CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome Friends!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Please pray for my family

I just got word that dad's in ICU. Whtever they did yesterday to remove the fluid from his lung has caused him to bleed internally. He's been on a blood thinner for a very long time and they are not able to stop the bleeding. We are packing our stuff and planning to meet dad's companys jet at the airport in Greenville. I am so thankful for that and that we don't have to drive and maybe I can make it there in time. This is so awful...please just pray.

6 comments:

5 Boys And Me said...

Oh my Alisa - my heart just sank - I am praying so hard for you - please keep me posted, please please. Call me, 704-839-9013. I love you.

Anonymous said...

God is in Control and God is Good ALL THE TIME! Moment by Moment give to Him. I'm praying....

Unknown said...

ALISA,
MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR FAMILY. HANG IN THERE!! WHEN TIMES SEEM THE HARDEST GOD IS ALWAYS RIGHT WITH US!
LOVE YA!
SUZIE

Anonymous said...

I am praying. Love, Karen Rampey

Anonymous said...

We were so sorry to hear about your dad's passing. We will continue to pray for you and your enitre family. I pray that God will put His loving arms around you and let you feel His love like never before. Our prayers are with you!!!

Love the Herd Crew

Anonymous said...

Alisa,
I just read ur blog tonight. I'm sooooo sorry. I called a friend at Mayo hoping you got there in time. It didn't sound like u did. My heart is breaking for u and your family. All I can say is I am so sorry....I know you will continue to find your strength in the Lord
I love you ..Michelle