CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome Friends!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Darkness enlightened

I have had so many neat experiences this week, but I'm sure I can't describe them all to you here. You know how I said things had more meaning to me now and that life seemed to be so much brighter like a blurriness had been removed. The week started off bad-lots of tears and a bleak outlook. But every day since then has been so rich. Friends have called and shared personal stories and offered the most encouraging words. I have run into people and heard about the burdens they are carrying. I got to spend time with a friend who's been away. I have gotten many gifts-meals, gift cards, a pedicure, and a tree to plant in memory of Dad. The middle school kids at church acted like maybe they missed me. Even my dog just seems to be more loving. I don't know how to describe it. Maybe it's me, maybe it's you, but life is different.

Psalm 18:28---I love this...For thou will light my candle:the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let the Devil feast on your weakness. You have the almighty God on your side watching over you and protecting you, and you know the devil don't like that at all. He is really bad when we are weak, emotionally, physically, mentally. God is with us through it all. As Christians we have that great security all around us. Plead his precious blood all over you and he will flee from you.

You will never ever forget your daddy's voice, touch, words of encouragement. There will be times that it will not seem real that he has a new home in Heaven. All this is normal. We all grieve in our own time, but no matter when God is always with us holding us close.

I am thankful for being saved.
I am thankful for my wonderful husband.
I am thankful for YOU and YOUR FAMILY. I LOVE you guys very much.
I am thankful for Our Wonder Church Family.
I am thankful for my job...
I am thankful for so much I can't clog up your blog with all of it.

Most of all I love you Girl, I am here for you anytime please call me. You and your family are in our continued Prayers.

Lots of love
THE STEPHENS

Anonymous said...

Alisa
I am thankful for you.
THANKS
Love ya,
Bullfrog