CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome Friends!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Friday, March 6, 2009

Arrangements for my dad

Visitation will be Sunday at Hewell and Sons Funeral Home on University Blvd from 2:00-5:00pm. The Funeral will be at 10:00am on Monday at Englewood Baptist Church, Kennerly Road. He will be buried at Oaklawn Cemetery. Memorials can be made to Englewood Baptist Church or The Gideons International.

Thank you all so much for your messages, offers to help and promises to pray.(Again!!!) We have felt your prayers today as we went through making the arrangements and picking out the plot. Everyone has been so good to us. I will continue to update here. Love you all...

11 comments:

Lori said...

Love you and praying for you all.

Anonymous said...

We were so saddened to hear of your precious father's passing away. You are all in our thoughts and our prayers. You have all had so much to go through these days. We love you all and will continue to keep you in our prayers. There is never a good time to lose a loved one but our Lord is faithful to carry us along. With love - Aunt Sharon

Anonymous said...

Ours prayers and thoughs have been with you for so long you and your hold family have become a household name at our house but we love you all so much and so it seems that is where you all belong. I so wish we could come and be with you an your family in your time of sad time but you know I had shots in my back again Tuesday and I just can not handle the pain of riding but that is the only thing that holds me back. But you are in our prays and in hearts everyday and please tell you mom I love her and your brother I am soory for your all's loss of your dad but what sweet meroreius you will have of your wonderful dad. It is so sweet to trust in Jesus I never have understand how people live without him but if they don't know him they don't know how sweet it is.Please give the kids and Pete our love and PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF YOU ARE NOT HEELED ON THE INSIDE>MAY GOD GET ALL THE GLORY OF YOUR ALL YOUR DAD DONE ON EARTH>LOVE FMJ

SUZIE said...

I SURE WISH WE COULD BE THERE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! WE WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR YOUR FAMILY!
LOVE YOU,
SUZIE

Anonymous said...

I am praying for God's comfort for you today. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Nothing new to say...wish there were some words to say that would make your pain go away but even after working at the Cancer Center for 15 years ...I haven't found any. It is just part of the journey. Seems a little much for one precious lady to endure but our God has never made a mistake or done anything that was wrong so He will help you get thru this...and we will dowhatever we can to help Him! We just miss you all and wish we were closer! Our pew is empty without the Fern's there to share it. We will be praying for you tomorrow!
Love ya Lots! Larry and Pam

5 Boys And Me said...

Alisa - I am so sorry I am not able to be there for you - Clayton has bronchitis and I just can't figure out a way to make it all work. I will plan to come see you as soon as you get back so we can spend time together. I know you are surrounded by love and wouldn't have been able to spend time with you anyway. I have thought about you and your whole family all day today and I hope you can feel everyone's love and prayers for you all. I know today was tough and tomorrow will be tougher. I hope that you are able to find some peace in the service and I know it will be beautiful. I love you and please call if you need anything at all and let me know when you're coming back.

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you and your family especially tomorrow and I hope that you will find many words of comfort during the funeral service.

We love you all and wish much peace.

S. Donald

Anonymous said...

Alisa,
Praying for you and your precious family! May God continue to wrap His arms around you in grace.
Love you, Darling!
Shannon Golden

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad, Alisa. You all continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself.

Much love and hugs,

Angela Stansell

Anonymous said...

I am thinking of you and praying God's strength for you. Love, Karen Rampey