CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome Friends!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Gettin' hot

I'm sure you've noticed how my clothes are hanging off me. I bet you think I have an eating disorder. Before the rumors start to fly, I'll tell you. I have lost 2 pounds! Calm down, I'm pacing myself. Remember I'm trying to make better food choices. Not diet. I'm trying to change my lifestyle. Not diet. I'm trying to be more acive. Not diet. I'm trying to keep it real. Not diet. I am going in a positive direction and progress is being made. Most of all I am enjoying myself, not feeling deprived and feeling better over all. This is gonna be a piece of cake. Er, I mean broccoli.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alisa,
You look good. Keep up the good work you are doing. You Can Do It!. I know you can!
Love ya,
Sandy

Pam Lee said...

Sister, I just want you to know that I found those 2 lbs you lost and in the future would appreciate it greatly if you didn't SHARE... you keep them to yourself!!!
Way to Go!
Love Ya Lots,
Pam