I am missing my dad so much today. I was boo-hooing in the shower this morning when the Little Man ran in and said, "What happenend?"
I said, "I'm just missing Papa."
He said, "Papa's in Heaven. Zip it up."
Well then.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
SO SORRY YOU WERE HAVING A BAD DAY YESTERDAY BUT SOUNDS LIKE LILLE MAN TOOK GOOD CARE OF YOU. JUST KIDING AT LEAST WE ALL GOT A GOOD LAUGH. HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY TO DAY. SEE YOU TONITE LOVE YA CHERYL
Kids always have a way of making you smile, don't they?
That is so funny!
Shannon. D
It's funny how little kids are not afraid to say what they think. To Little Man, it's so simple. Papa's in heaven, and he's happy. He's not old enough to realize how complicated life really can be. Wouldn't it be nice to have that innocence back for a day or two?
Love you.
Trina
That is Hillarious!!! Kids know just how to put it! Ha Ha
Linda
You did a great job on your testimony last night. You and your family are such a blessing to us. We love you.
Sounds like little man has heard those words before:-)those are words of wisdom.
Love ya,
nik
I am glad you cried in this shower...your moment of weakness, allowed God to wrap you in His arms and whisper in your ears those wonderful thoughts you shared with us last night! You my friend, are truly amazing! I loved the bra-less demonstration and the statement written across your chest! Your testimony touched me again and I have heard that many others were touched for the first time! I am glad "God's been Good" in both of our lives!
Love Ya Lots!
Bad days will come, but isn't it great that God gives us laughter through the tears?
Love, Karen
Post a Comment