God's been good, in my life.
I've been blessed beyond my wildest dreams
as I go to sleep each night.
Though I've had my share of hard times,
by my side He's always stood.
Through it all...
God's been good.
Lord, thank you for always being there for me, never giving up on me, forgiving me for my idiotic bullheadedness, blessing me again and again, loving me, treating me like I was your only child, providing my needs and my wants, gently guiding me, lifting up my head, comforting me in my grief, healing my body, completing me, carrying me through my weak times, teaching me your ways, molding me, choosing me, protecting me, cheering me on, giving me courage in difficult times, putting words in my mouth and people in my path, lighting my dark days, delighting in me, speaking to my heart, saving me and holding me close. Amen
O give thanks unto the Lord; call upon his name;make known his deeds among the people. Psalm 105:1
1 comments:
WE ALL HAVE SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR. BUT WE DO NOT ALWAYS REMBER TO THANK GOD FOR WHAT HE HAS BLESSED US WITH. BUT WITH YOUR BLOG I AM REMINDED OF ALOT OF THINGS IN MY LIFE I NEED TO BE DOING OR NOT DOING (CLEANING HOUSE,ECT.ECT.) PLEASE DON'T STOP YOUR WRITEINGS THEY ARE MOST HELPFUL.LOVE YA MRS. CLEAN
Post a Comment