At times I feel like my heart could burst wide open. Last night was one of those times. Zoey had a program for her Kindergarten class and we were so proud to see her up there singing her little heart out. My little girl has blown through her first year of school and has learned to read, write, add and subtract and a thousand other new things. She skipped out the door everyday ready to see what new adventure the day would bring. We are so amazed by you Zoey girl! We have high expectations for you, but God's plans are even higher! 
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She looks so grown up!!! Isn't it amazing how much they learn in Kindergarten and how much they grow up????? She's beautiful!
She is so cute. Keep encouraging her singing. She does a great job and doesn't even seem to get nervous.
Kathy
She is so cute! I know you are very proud of her! I remember when Eve finished Kindergarten, I cried and cried bc that meant that she was officially growing up!
They do learn so much now in kindergarten and even in 4k! Eve could say her ABC's backwards in 4-k, I can't even do that, lol! Maybe I should go back to 4-k!
See you tonight!
Shannon D.
I keep asking myself Why do they have to grow up so fast. Malachi is growing so fast playing Tee-ball and I found out this week he gets to go to 4K next year. I just realized I need to stop and enjoy the little things that he does. You have beautiful children and we can't wait until Zoey is in our Kids Club class next year.
Melissa
Post a Comment