CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome Friends!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Monday, January 18, 2010

An update on "Lucky"

So I dragged all my children to see the ENT today only to find out that "Lucky's" charm had already fallen out. Thankfully no damamge was done to his ear drum and we all had a funny story to tell. I warned him this morning by shaking and pointing to the cereal box that he'd better not put any more purple horseshoes in his ear. To that he replied, "What about that yellow moon?" I don't know about that boy sometimes.

4 comments:

http://twomonkeysatoadandaking.blogspot said...

I am so glad he was fine and it turned out the way it did. That's Jasy's favorite cereal so I told her last night that what happened and then I asked her if she was going to try pulling "a little Anders" and she smiled, paused and said "naahh". lol.

You never know what those little rascals will do!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of BOYS!!!! That is hilarious! Our pre-Christmas coffee plans didn't work so let's try again once your crew is feeling better. KA

Anonymous said...

Have you started writing your book yet? You could call it The Many Adventures and Wise Words of Anders.

Thank Anders for making me smile.

Trina

Karen said...

I LOVE your blog!! Thank you for posting so many days in a row!!! I had such a good laugh!!! I really needed it, too! Brad has been sick (cold) all weekend and was home 2 days from work. I know you feel my pain if your man is anything like mine. That's all I'll say about that. His sickness came right after the girls have had various ailments....strep twice for Olivia, sinus infection for Caroline, runny nose, yucky cough, and the usual whining associated with these things. What got me started on all this?

Again, thank you, thank you, thank you for the good laugh!

Glad Little Man is fine now and hope everyone else feels better, too!

Love,
Karen