CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome Friends!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm the "Lucky" one


I know you can't see it in this picture or anything, but this little man has me wrapped around his finger. I'm sure it's because he's my baby and not because he's so funny or cute or sweet, but he pretty much gets whatever his little heart desires. I prayed for a boy and that is exactly.what. I.got. He never ceases to amaze me with his witty and matter-of-fact replies, his sensitivity, his energy and confidence. I think his fascination with pantyhose and newly polished fingernails points to, not a feminine side, but a true appreciation for details. I think that his desire to play monster trucks followed by baby dolls is not a split personality, but proof of a well rounded individual. I think his ability to con me into buying him some sort of toy everytime we enter Wal-mart is not greed, but the perfect example of the power of persuasion. I think the fact that he comes to our bed everynight is not a sign of insecurity, but a desire to protect the ones he loves. I think the Lucky Charms incident was not a childish prank, but rather, a, uh, mmm, ahh...Okay, I'm not sure what that was all about, but I think it was his way to contribute to the drama of our life, to amuse those who know him, for the ER staff to expand their expertise and for his mommy to write about on her blog.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Your little boy is definitely a charmer. He charmed me the first time I saw him!!! What a blessing!

I LOVE that picture of you two together. Precious. You look radiant and glowing and .... H.A.P.P.Y!!!

Let's try to get together sometime.

Love,
Karen

Lori said...

He's precious! Do you remember the pictures on my blog of Alex's painted fingernails?? Love that fascination...I think it will make them be more sensitive men...more in tune with their future wives needs. You look beautiful by the way in this picture.

Unknown said...

I love this entry. Anders is truly special. He is so cute and full of life... as are your beautiful girls. They are all so precious. Good luck keeping them away from objects that will fit into b... umm... I mean, ears and noses. I couldn't resist :)

Anonymous said...

He is a hoot and I see you wrapped around his finger. Hopefully he will never let you go.