Snow tubing has been postponed due to the weather. I have been on pins and needles trying to decide if we should take our awesome middle school class to Scaly Mountain today for a fun day of tubing, but early this morning we decided not to go. The middle schoolers are disappointed and so are we. Our kids were so hyped up they could not sleep last night. So here we are with a free Saturday and I am considering staying in my pajamas. It looks like I'll have to do laundry all day to keep up with the kids playing outside in the little bit of snow we got.
So maybe I'll use this free day to catch up on my blogging.
The Little Man has managed to keep foreign objects out of his ears this week. But this is what I saw when I went in my bathroom one afternoon this week! Isn't that nice? I left it for the Knight to take care of when he got home.
You know how I love crafts. My friend Andrea made the cutest thing for me and I wanted to share it with you. I think she is so creative and I would love to just spend a week with her sharing ideas, shopping, and making cool stuff. 
She took an old window and made it into a work of art where we can write messages, put prayer requests and hang stuff. I LOVE it and I am waiting for the Knight to hang it on the wall across from our cubbies.
This the Fern5 in case you haven't seen us in awhile!
0 comments:
Post a Comment