CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome Friends!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

We'll call him "Lucky"

The kids are all still under the weather today with various ailments so we stayed home from church. I know it's gonna be a rough week when I don't get to worship at church Sunday. The Little Man was STILL in his pajamas this afternoon when I decided to check his ears. I could see something purple in one of them so the Knight and I investigated further.
Finally I said "Anders, did you put a Lucky Charm in your ear?" He had them for breakfast Thursday I think.
He simply said, "Yes."
After trying to get it out with various tools, I called Suzie, who works for our pediatricians, and asked her opinion. She made a call and the recommendation was to take him to the ER. So to make a long story short, he had three marshmellows(all purple) in his ears. They were able to get two out of one ear, but the third was wedged due to swelling. So tomorrow we go to the ENT to get that taken care of!
Can you believe it?

0 comments: