CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome Friends!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Greetings from St. Augustine!


Woohoo!! Spring break has begun and life is good. The kids had a fantastic time on the beach today, playing in the sand, boogie boarding, and just taking it all in. Mom and I were happy just to sit in our beach chairs and watch the kids run back and forth. Suzy's brother-in-law Peter entertained us by making this sand sculpture of an alligator. Isn't it cool? We are so happy to be here with our family and enjoying a time of fun in the sun. I am so blessed! I'll be posting more this week so stay tuned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Alligator! Ya'll look great.
Love ya,
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Call me!!! Spring break for us too!! Maybe we can meet u down there??? 941-773-2620. If not Enjoy ur vacation...You all deserve it 10 x's over!! XXOO MICHELLE
I only work thurs this week and Dad's 70th b/day is Sun!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like everyone is having a great time. (I'm jealous) What a cool alligator. Have a great vacation. You deserve it.
Love ya,
Pat

Anonymous said...

That is cool, wish we were there. Glad you guys are having fun.

Love Ya
The Stephens