Monday, April 6, 2009
The White Knight takes his kids to the beach
Due to The Knight's scandinavian heritage, he refers to himself as "the whitest guy you'll ever know," and only has to be in the sun for a minute to get burned. Subsequently, Whitey McWhite White has milky white children as well. In the flurry of packing up to head down to the beach yesterday, one of the little ones escaped the ceremonial sunscreen applying session. Needless to say, the oldest Fernbaby looks like Bunny bread covered with strawberry jam. It looks like I won't be nominated as Mother of the Year again this year....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Girl,
Well I'm glad ya'll are down there having a ball. It is windy here and I think cold. (that is me)Don't feel bad about the sunscreen I have done that before. Missed ya'll at church yesterday. Erica sure did miss Allison. Preaching and singing was good. Hope you get much needed rest and some good times with the family. Boy I wish I was down there too! Thank you for your friendship! I will talk with you later.
Love ya,
Sandy
The vote is in and guess what you will still be the Mother of the year for having done such a great job with the kids. Use some aloe and it will be better by tomorrow. Tell Vingina now she sees how much she need to come take care of you and the kids in S.C you all have a great time love FMJ
Post a Comment