CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome Friends!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fight Like a Girl

I'm wishing I had gotten up a team for the local "Relay for Life". Time slipped up on me and now it's too late for me to get it together. But let's plan on it next year, okay? We'll hang out all night and laugh and EAT. Maybe walk a little. I decided to try to sell a few t-shirts to benefit the American Cancer Society. So if you'd like to order a shirt, either email me or write me in the comments. They are $10 and come in sizes Youth small through Adult 3XL. I know most of my friends here already have one, but some of my far away friends and family may not. I'd be happy to mail it to you.
Have a great day!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the curly hair "do" on you! You are just cute as a button! Do you have a good day next week to get together? KA