Thoughts from a homeschooling mom of 3 trying to find a balance between pure bliss and sheer insanity....
Welcome Friends!
Happy Fall Y'all!
Fernwood Academy
All for the glory of God
About Me
Fern
I am busy mom of 2 girls, ages 8 and 11, and a 5 year old boy. I am trying to serve the Lord, raise healthy, happy children, and just generally keep it all together! I am happy to report that I am now a breast cancer survivor-TWICE! This is our first year as a homeschooling family!
COULD I COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND EAT SALAD. LOOKS GOOD TO ME AND EVEN A SPECIAL BOWL. GREAT JOB. KEEP TRYING THEY WILL GET IT SOON. (MAYBE) LOVE YA CHERYL
Hahahahaha! Wow, that is just too funny! Your kids are the greatest... although you may not have thought so as you took this picture :) What is it they say? Something like "A picture is worth a thousand words" So, so true.
Is that bacon on the salad??? I think I have the answer. It wasn't the vegetables; they were afraid of the swine flu! :-) Keep trying. I'm sure you'll find something they like. I have a great spinach broccoli casserole that my kids love. Email me if you want the recipe. Marty has my email address.
Hey I like your new counter tops...and the bowls are cute too. I keep telling you to take those poor children to Capri's!!!! Just look at those faces....they need it bad!!!! PP
Love the lime green bowls and the expressions on their faces. Your children, your family is so comedic. Have you ever considered a reality show? Love ya, Susan Rowland
Your kids are very polite but the vegetable part reminded me of you.
My kids will not eat their veggies. they eat mostly unhealthy food. I think that it might be their diet that makes them so terribly rude.
For breakfast they like to eat pastries. then wipe their hands on their shirt. They burp and they won't say, "Excuse me." Instead they demand their dessert.
Me, I prefer veggie omelets. with peppers, tomatoes, and cheese. I eat with my very best manners, and always say thank you and please.
I wish that my kids ate veggies I think that is all it would take to make us a well mannered family, but they just eat candy and cake.
Would vegetables give them good table manners, or would they remain rude and curt? My question was answered the second they burped and asked, "Where's my dessert?"
I haven't lost faith in my veggies. They do make you healthy and bright. Their powers are truly amazing, but they can't make your kids be polite.
Your kids are very polite, but the vegetable part reminded me of you.
This girl is my right hand and my mini-me. I often say she and I are co-parenting Anders. She just turned 11 and is becoming quite a young lady. She has a big heart for the Lord and is very sensitive to serving others. She is looking forward to babysitting one day and thinks she may be a baby doctor. I'm so thankful for her!
Zoey
Zoey is outgoing, athletic, and musical but does not like to be "joked." Her smile makes me melt! She enjoys playing outside with the neighborhood kids and plans to someday be a professional soccer player and a missionary "on the side". She is a blessing!
The Little Man
Don't be fooled by the innocent look behind the bowtie. This guy is a royal mess. He is forever delivering lines that keep up doubled over laughing. Ninety percent of what he tells us is pure lies. Even though he has three moms, we can never find his shoes. Love him!
9 comments:
COULD I COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND EAT SALAD. LOOKS GOOD TO ME AND EVEN A SPECIAL BOWL. GREAT JOB. KEEP TRYING THEY WILL GET IT SOON. (MAYBE) LOVE YA CHERYL
Hilarious! I do love the little lime bowls!!! :-)
Hahahahaha! Wow, that is just too funny! Your kids are the greatest... although you may not have thought so as you took this picture :)
What is it they say? Something like "A picture is worth a thousand words" So, so true.
Is that bacon on the salad??? I think I have the answer. It wasn't the vegetables; they were afraid of the swine flu! :-)
Keep trying. I'm sure you'll find something they like. I have a great spinach broccoli casserole that my kids love. Email me if you want the recipe. Marty has my email address.
GOOD JOB!! I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE KIDS SO EXCITED!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
SUZIE
Hey I like your new counter tops...and the bowls are cute too.
I keep telling you to take those poor children to Capri's!!!!
Just look at those faces....they need it bad!!!!
PP
Love the lime green bowls and the expressions on their faces. Your children, your family is so comedic. Have you ever considered a reality show?
Love ya, Susan Rowland
Your kids are very polite but the vegetable part reminded me of you.
My kids will not eat their veggies.
they eat mostly unhealthy food.
I think that it might be their diet
that makes them so terribly rude.
For breakfast they like to eat pastries.
then wipe their hands on their shirt.
They burp and they won't say, "Excuse me."
Instead they demand their dessert.
Me, I prefer veggie omelets.
with peppers, tomatoes, and cheese.
I eat with my very best manners,
and always say thank you and please.
I wish that my kids ate veggies
I think that is all it would take
to make us a well mannered family,
but they just eat candy and cake.
Would vegetables give them good table manners,
or would they remain rude and curt?
My question was answered the second they burped and asked, "Where's my dessert?"
I haven't lost faith in my veggies.
They do make you healthy and bright.
Their powers are truly amazing,
but they can't make your kids be polite.
Your kids are very polite, but the vegetable part reminded me of you.
Loved the pictures, priceless!!
Shannon D.
Hey
Aren't they the cutest things. Maybe you shuould let them prepare their own VOD. Just a suggestion.
Love ya
Pat
Post a Comment