CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome Friends!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

God is at work all around us

This summer Allison would often say "I hope ___ is not in my class again this year." Much to her chagrin he was and the worst thing about it for her is that she sits right next to him. I asked her tonight at supper why she thinks it worked out that way. "Well Mom I'm sure it's because God wants me to try to HELP him."
You know if we take time to think about the fact that God is at work all around us, we will see each day with a new perspective. I know I am. Think about that today

3 comments:

Karen said...

Allison is a very insightful little girl. It's hard to love the "unlovely", but God calls us to love everyone - not just the easy ones.

Unknown said...

Allison is such a special child. She's so sweet and mature for her age. She's a huge help to a babysitter too :) I know God has special plans in store for her life... as long as she continues to listen to Him. I'm sure she will with the wonderful parents she has as an example. Love y'all <3

Pam said...

Out of the mouth of babes!! Wish I could remember that God has a reason for placing everyone in our path like Allison does! An awesome girl...just like her Mpmma