CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome Friends!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Little Chunky

The Knight is back from his out-of-town business trip so life has been a bit more normal this evening. I did my typical fall into his arms and thank him for coming home routine this afternoon, but I meant it even more than usual. It has been so crazy around here this week with doctors appointments, school bus hysteria, rain, not being in the mood to cook, missing my dad, missing my knight....I don't know how to describe it, but it has been a strange week. The girls are out of school tomorrow so I hope we can do something fun. Right now I'm ready to fall into bed. I forgot tot tell you this-The little man came up behind me, patted me on the bottom and said "Move out da way 'little chunky'!" Nice, huh?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always depend on kids telling the truth, right. Glad your family is back to nomal as it can be. Love FMJ

Unknown said...

Love, love, love this!
He is just too cute!!!
I think you should blame this one on Alex and his bad influence. Lol I'm jk He loves his Alex... and I think he made a pretty nice choice :)

Anonymous said...

Alisa -
I think we see in Anders, the early stages of a "stand up" comedian in our family. He may be taking after his grandpa Wefel - the "King of Oh-No" jokes.
You've just experienced a week that mom's forget to tell us about when we have children but are we thankful that God doesn't and sends us our "knights" to see us through.
Peace & Love - Aunt Sue

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry! I didn't know Pete was out of town this week (if I did I forgot). I hope your weekend goes better.
Love ya
Pat

Anonymous said...

Have you read Beth Moore's blog about Forgive? If not read it when you can, it's good.
Pat

twomonkeysatoadandaking said...

I'm glad your knight is home and I am so sorry that you had a hard week! Next time he goes out of town just call me and I will come over and help a sista out! :)

As he "little Chunky" bit, kids always have a way of building your self esteem! I had a 5th grader tell me that my shirt was old looking yesterday! Oh well...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Don't forget about tomorrow night from 4-7. I can come and get them if you need me to. I have to go to Greenville in the morning to a birthday party and I will be coming through. Just let me know.

Love ya!

Karen said...

Hilarious comment from the Little Man!

Pam said...

I love that boy!!!