CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome Friends!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Zoey's Big announcement


June 2009 002
Originally uploaded by Fernstrom
Vacation Bible School week is over and we are excited to report that Zoey prayed to receive Christ on Friday night. She has been asking a lot of questions about getting saved and we told her she would when she was ready. We are just praising the Lord for this because after all the only thing you can take with you to Heaven is your children.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That is just the greatest thing! For some reason I had a feeling at the begininng of this week that Zoe might get saved at VBS this year! I'm so glad she did! And the video is precious! I am so proud of her :)

Anonymous said...

I'm am so happy for Zoey. The video is precious. Bible school is dear to me because that is where both Trevor and Erica got saved too. Nothing matters in the world except knowing that they will be in heaven with you. May God bless her and I know he has big plans for Zoey. Have a good day.
Love ya,
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Sweetest words I've ever heard, Memaw, I got saved."

Karen said...

What a precious video! I am so happy for Zoey! Olivia was saved about a year ago and was baptized back in March. It is so exciting to see your children come to Christ! I know you are rejoicing!
Love, Karen

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Miss Zoey! We were tickled that so many of Mile Creek kiddos got saved! Eve got saved last year at Bible school. Makes you think about how important VBS is for all kids, even those who go to church regularly!

Love the video too!

You looked really pretty yesterday in your blue! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for Zoey! That video is priceless. It made me cry...she is so precious! I know Allison is proud of her too! I miss seeing all of you. Hope you are having a fun summer!
Love you!
Pat Jones :-)

Anonymous said...

That is so Precious!! That video is awesome. I love VBS especially at MCBC. Autumn called Kenneth and let him know that Chloe got saved as well Friday night. That was a double Blessing, when we heard about Zoe.

Lots of love
The Stephens