CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome Friends!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer fun


The kids have enjoyed the day....
Sleeping in...
Just hangin' Around...
Jumpin' Up and Down...

Nana came to town...

Some fighting on the ground..Kicking the ball around...


All in all, a fun day for the KIDS.(and even the dog)

For MOM---Not so much...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

alisa
we missed you all at church tonight. I hope everything goes well tomorrow.
Love
Pat

Anonymous said...

Alisa,
Sounds like the kids are having a blast. As for you I don't think your day was too much fun. Which flavor did you decide is not your favorite now??? I'll be thinking of you today. I hate that you have to wait so long before you go. Hope everything turns out okay. Talk with you later.
Love ya,
Sandy

Karen said...

Yuck! Your day looks like how my week has felt! Hope everything went well. Love, Karen