Vacation Bible School week is in full swing and things have been pretty busy. This is my last week at the Life Center as my 10 weeks of oncology rehab are coming to an end. It was fun and I really enjoyed it, but now that school is out it's just not very convenient. I met some great people, built some muscle, increased my stamina, and learned a few things. I can make it all day now without collapsing on the couch (which was what I was doing before this class started in April) so that in itself is great progress. I can walk 2 miles in 30 minutes and I now realize that macaroni and cheese is not really a vegetable. *Sigh*
It's been so hot here I had to take two showers today. As I was getting out of the shower I heard Allison screaming. So I screamed, "Why are you screaming?" She replies in her exasperated, exaggerated drama queen style, "Anders is hitting Woody with a stick, Zoey is running around naked, Woody is biting Anders and Anders is biting me."
So how's your summer going?
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Alisa,
So far things are going okay here at the Hendricks house except this week. Our thing this week is the penny contest. I have two kids fussing on who is going to win and how much money they are going to get. Erica is not as bad as Trevor. Trevor is really into this.(really good for the missionary but it sure can drive you crazy) Thanks Preacher Jim. We are already discussing when we get older how we are going to get $1025.00 in pennies to give to the boys.(Trevor) Where did he come up with that number? Plus he said Joey said if he did that then he would match that. I don't know how old he is going to be when he does this but I sure hope I am around. Then Erica said she would write a check. So things here is all about pennies. Sorry about rambling but this is a HOT topic here. Hope you have a great day.
Love ya,
Sandy
Your summer sounds as crazy as my summer! I laughed out loud about your kids!! It sounds exactly like what goes on at my house and it is so great to know that I am not alone!!! It's good that we can laugh about it, right???
Post a Comment