CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome Friends!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Happy Farthers Day!

To my Knight in Shining Armor-
Happy Father's day to the best father I know! There are SO many things that I love about you and that make you a great dad. The number one reason God has blessed this little family is summed up by your favorite t-shirt------

We love you so much!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute card!!! Would make a great Hallmark card... all it needs is a whoopie cushion or a "pull my finger picture"!

I hope today was a little easier for you!

Love you and I missed reading your blogs everyday. I couldn't wait to get back home from vacation so I could read it. You are such a great person!

Shannon D.

5 Boys And Me said...

Just checking in - hope you're doing OK and having a better week!