CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome Friends!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring BREAK for WHO?

The kids have separate spring breaks this year so this is the Little Man's week off. He has been a force to be reckoned with these last two days I'm telling you. I am trying my best to tackle several projects I've had on my list for awhile now and I have been so looking forward to having some uniterrupted time to work this week. Honestly its hard for me to get much done between nine and noon on his school days. The weather has been nice so the idea has been for the Little Man to play outside while I am working on the front porch. I am painting the front door an antique red and sanding down my porch swing.

He has been in and out, front yard to back yard, helping our neighbor plant flowers, inside watching tv, fixing multiple snacks, helping the neighbor put up his mailbox and a few other things. A few other things like mmmm... Oh like--CUTTING THE CHEESE. Literally, he cut cheese with my good cloth cutting scissors. It's like once you deem something as "good" around you may as well just forget it. "Please don't cut paper/plastic/hair with Mommy's "good" scissors" I always say. My fault really for never mentioning cheese.
 
And then I knew something was up when I found a dirty hand print wrapping around my nice hard case for my sunglasses. He must have thought that case would be the perfect holding spot for some..... EARTH WORMS!!!! 
"Dear Vera Bradley,
Although your black quilted sunglass case is much too big and bulky
to carry in my purse, it makes the perfect earthworm holder.
Carry on with your amazing work."
Sincerely, Fern

I may not be the neatest house keeper in the world, but I do have a thing about my kitchen table. I wipe it off several times a day. Maybe because it's black and you can see all the crumbs and spots real easily. So anyway, I was clearing up dishes after supper and he came back from the bathroom, crawled up and sat down on my kitchen table....WITHOUT ANY PANTS ON!!!!! 

Unless the Lord specifically mentions homeschooling that one, I'm just gonna send him on to school like the idea never. even. occured to me. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad my life with Kenslee isn't the only one that is carzy. I was trying on a couple of outfits to wear sunday and Kenslee said Granny you look like a old Granny. Not that my friend THAT I TAKE TO HAVE THESE TEST WHEN SHE CALLS but she tells my clothes are old fastion also so they really much be when a friend and a 5 year old tells you .