CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome Friends!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

What a weekend!

The Knight has been off for the last fews days and we had a fabulous weekend!
I swept up this much sand off the kitchen floor! Outdoor sandbox slowing moving indoors...

I made this yummy cake!The Knight slept so late one day I had to make him up in the bed.

We had a cookout with our neighbors and the kids planned the "program"!

We celebrated Erica's 8th birthday at the pool.

And I got to spend time with this LittleRed Man! (Isn't he the cutest thing you've ever seen?)

I am so thankful for the freedoms we enjoy as Americans! God bless the USA!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a Good Weekend!!! We love you guys

Love K&N

Anonymous said...

Cute!!

Don't you love sweeping?? Always so much fun!

The cake looks delicious!!!!

I make Jason up in the bed sometimes too! MEN!!!

I bet the performance was a "show stopper"!

I hope Erica had a wonderful bday today!

And Yes.. that little man is a cutie pie!

I'm glad you had a great 4th!

Shannon D.

Anonymous said...

I really think you need to have a indoor sandbox! I think Anders and Woody would love that. Thanks for bringing the girls to Erica's birthday party. And the "Little Red Man" is the cutest thing. I believe he would go home with you too! Hope you have a great day and I will talk with you soon.
Love ya,
Sandy