CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome Friends!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Friday!

Whoohoo! It's the weekend! Even though I don't work outside the home, I still look foward to Fridays. Marylena and I walked at 6:45AM four days in a row this week-2 1/2 miles and I am so glad she's letting me off for the weekend. I am going to sleep so late The Knight will have to make ME up in the bed! We don't have plans other than household chores and hanging out. I am feeling better than I have been the last few days and I'm looking forward to spending next week with mom in Jacksonville. Certainly dreading the drive, but hopefully with a lot of movies, the trip with go smoothly.

I am planning to take a lot of pictures while I am there and I will be sure to share them with you here so stay tuned.
In the meantime I'll share this with you. I'm afraid it's foreshadowing and it's not good. The Little Man has the cutest pair of boxers, but look what happens.... this look is one that I pray will NOT be in style in 10 years! Have a good weekend! I Love you all!

0 comments: