Somebody out there was praying for us today because we had a wonderful trip down to Jacksonville. The kids were so good and there was very little traffic and best of all the time flew by. Thank you Lord for safe traveling mercies and calm children. The Little Man did especially well and I am very thankful. He was SO excited about seeing MiMi that we had to go ahead and put his suitcase in the car yesterday and then he wanted to take it into church last night, too.
I had a little breakdown after we got here. It was so hard to drive up and know that Pop wasn't going to be sitting there on the porch waiting for us. And of course Mom hasn't done much with his stuff, so he is everywhere in this house it seems. I guess this will get easier with time. I plan to take some pictures while I am here to show you this house and why Dad loved it so much. It's just beautiful.
I think we are beach bound tomorrow. Remind me to put sunblock on the White Knight's children!
4 comments:
I'm glad you got there okay. I was thinking about y'all today. Have fun!
Shannon D.
Alisa, I'm very glad you had a great trip down. I hope that you all have a wonderful visit with your Mom and a relaxing vacation. I know the memories will be difficult at times, but those memories are so precious!
Claudia
Alisa, Have a wonderful time with your mom!!
GLAD YOU HAD A SAFE TRIP!! DON'T WORRY ABOUT YOUR KNIGHT HE HAS CHIC FILA!
MISS YA! SUZ
Post a Comment