We just got back home tonight after a spring break trip to visit my mom in Jacksonville. It was a fantastic time jam packed with fun-a day at the beach, a swim in my brother's pool, my nephew Chris' baseball game, a movie, some shopping and good food. I enjoyed catching up with Mom since we haven't been together since Christmas so I just enjoyed visiting with her. She is doing great, looks good and still has so much patience with the kids. They love being with their MiMi because she takes time to really listen and play with them. She always spoils us too with special desserts and yummy breakfasts. Jacksonville has changes SO much since I lived there. I have a hard time navigating the roads now and new shopping centers have grown up everywhere. I am amazed at how much traffic there is everywhere now compared to when I was growing up.
This is a picture of the sun setting behind my mom's house on the St.John's River. It was just beautiful!
1 comments:
That looks beautiful - our kids must have had the same spring break. I love your new look by the way - very springy!
Post a Comment