Hello friends! I know my blog is dwindling and I'm not even sure I'll be able to keep it up much longer. It seems that life has calmed down this year and my everyday activities are not so interesting to write about. I will probably continue on when I can with my focus being on God's work in our lives. I am sure I'll want to use it to keep up with the happenings in the lives of my children as well.
I've been super busy getting stuff ready for a girls-only lock-in at church tomorrow night. It is gonna be a rockin good time and I am really looking forward to it. Ask me again on Saturday and I may have a very different reply, but I love spending time with my church friends and this is sure to be memorable. We are having three different speakers, some songs, crafts, games, and then a movie and benadryl (just kidding). The theme is Jump for J.O.Y.-Jesus first then others before you. The idea is to build bonds between our Mile Creek girls and foster good Christian friendships and mentors.
The Little Man has finished up swimming lessons at the Y. He will be all ready for the pool this summer and maybe he'll start out with lots of confidence from the get-go. I took him by Sonic for a shake after class tonight and he said "This is so great Mom. I want to tell you I love you and go home and make you a card."
The girls are out of school tomorrow so they are still up watching a movie. They started a new drama camp with Christian Youth Theater in Anderson. So far they have really enjoyed it so we'll see what kind of budding actresses they will be. You know they have their uncle Scott who has the acting gene so they should have some natural ability! I mean other than the daily drama we see around here everyday.
I am praising the Lord for his goodness to our family and for always being faithful to us. I am so often overwhelmed by the busyness of life that I don't adequately thank him.
I am sure you feel the same way.
2 comments:
I hope you will continue writing your blog. I love reading it! I enjoy hearing about the kids and the daily grind. It's nice to know I am not alone in the everyday stresses. I also like to hear about your bible study and the verse of the week.
Just wanted you to know that you are appreciated.
Love you!
Trina
I love your blog!! You can't quit posting! You have a talent with words and I think a lot of people get a blessing out of it! Keep it up because just when you feel like you have nothing really to say, you will have more than ever!
I love you-
Shannon
Post a Comment