Do yourself a favor.
This Thanksgiving, let it be about spending time with family and friends and not about the food.
This Thanksgiving, have real, meaningful conversations with the ones you love.
This Thanksgiving, ask your loved ones to tell you stories about their past.
This Thanksgiving, share, love, laugh, make memories.
This Thanksgiving, make sure you tell the special people in your life that they are special.
This Thanksgiving, take it all in and don't be in a hurry.
This Thanksgiving, remember to be thankful.
I know I will. This Thanksgiving.
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for these beautiful reminders. I will try my best to follow your advice. I hope your family has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
What a wonderful post! This year I am noticing all the little things that I have looked over in the past during holidays!
I know you will miss your dad this year so I will be praying specifically for God to help you with this. I bet he is feasting in heaven with some mighty good company though! :>)
love you lots!
I have so much to be thankful for. I have a wonderful husband who is saved. I have a good family. I have a marvelous church to go to to worship God. I have wonderful friends like you, and I have a very best friend who always listens to me no matter what I've done or have not done. I am so thankful for Jesus who died for all our sins.
Love ya,
Pat
I hope you have a great Thanksgiving. Stay Safe!
I HOPE THAT YOU ALL HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING. I STILL ENJOY YOUR BLOGS VERY MUCH AND I AM GLAD THAT WHATEVER YOUR ROAD BLOCK WAS THAT GOD WORKED IT OUT FOR YOU I WISH I TRUSTED ENOUGH IN THE LORD TO LET HIM WORK OUT MY STUFF INSTEAD OF ME TRYING TO DO IT MYSELF AND THEN TURNING TO GOD WHEN THAT IS WHAT I SHOULD HAVE DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME I HAVE SOME ROAD BLOCKS OF MY OWN. THANKS FOR BEING A FRIEND. LOVE YOU LOTS MRS. CLEAN
Post a Comment