Sunday, October 11, 2009
Sickness update
Thanks to everyone who has been checking up on the kids. Zoe is better and will be going to school tomorrow. She must not have had the h1n1 because she got over this pretty quickly and never really had any serious aches or complaints. The Little Man continues to run a low grade temp off and on and still has a nasty cough so no school for him tomorrow. But the birthday girl who has managed to stay well thus far, became ill last night with a 102 temp and today a sore throat and body aches. SO- that's where we stand. Today was just beautiful and it seems like we have been stuck inside forever. We did take a ride to the mountains yesterday, but we all ended up just feeling car sick. I know Wah, Wah, Wah.....But really, thanks for your prayers and concern. Love you all....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We missed the Ferns yesterday and are praying for the whole bunch! Let us know if we can do anything to help! Love Ya Lee-Deatons!
What a great story! You have a way with words!! I never knew Allison's due date was on my birthday! That is neat! I love Dr. Ellison! I don't know what I would have done without him when I had Jasy! I had such a difficult time with Eve, was in labor for 13 hours and 5 of them was hard pushing labor. Ofcourse Dr. Ellison wasn't there the whole time with Eve bc he would have never let me go through that! So with Jasy he took care of me just like he did with you. I love the way he takes the time with each of his patients and don't forget the way he "babies" you. lol Gotta love that! :)
Dr. Ellison holds a special place in my heart, he delivered Malachi. After laboring for 24 hours, he then was on call and decided it was time for a C-section. I tell him every year he can not retire until I have another baby!! I believe God puts people in our life when we need them.Hope you all are feeling better soon. Missed you all at church!
Post a Comment