CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome Friends!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's here....

The H1N1 has arrived. Zoey tested positive at the doctor today and we have her quarantined to the upstairs. So far she is feeling okay, just feverish and congested. Hopefully, the rest of us can avoid getting it. So our weekend plans have changed- Allison was having two friends over to celebrate her 9th birthday and we had 2 soccer games and 2 birthday parties Saturday.
Remember us when you pray. I hope all of you are staying well.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for Zoey to get better quickly and for the rest of you to stay healthy!!!

Claudia

5 Boys And Me said...

Oh poor thing - it is just rampant here - I really hope the rest of you stay healthy - maybe the others can get the vaccine now before they get it!

twomonkeysatoadandaking said...

Hope Ms.Zoey gets well soon and she is wearing that pretty smile of hers again. I pray that yall don't catch the oinker too! :)

Let me know if you need anything!

love you!

Karen said...

Oh no! Praying for sweet Zoey and all of you!!

Anonymous said...

I pray that Zoey will get well fast. Just hang in there and stay well! Things will get better.
Love ya
Pat
if you need anything call

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I just heard that Anders is sick to. I pray he is feeling better. please call if you need anything. Love ya Pat

Anonymous said...

Get well soon Zoey! We are praying for you all.

Melissa