CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome Friends!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Is this all there is?

For awhile now I've just had this feeling that there must be someting more. I kept telling Pete, "Don't you feel like there must be more to this life? I mean, would the Lord take me on such a wild trip in 2009, heal me from cancer twice, and then just leave me here to do laundry the rest of my life?" My life is His to do with what He pleases. I want to be whatever He wants me to be. I love my life. I am happy. We certainly are busy. So what's next? I prayed "Lord, you have done so much in my life already. I want to live my life for your glory. I want to DO more. I want to BE more for you. I want what you want. I want a life extaordinary." Maybe I need a job, I thought. Could I be having a mid-life crisis? Is this some form of post-traumatic stress disorder?
Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness. And all these these things will be added unto you. Matthew 6:33


So I waited for awhile in the laundry room. Seeking...

1 comments:

5 Boys And Me said...

So glad to see you blog again.....I'm checking every night for news:)